Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day, Salmon & Basketball Camp

So some how I deleted some previous posts when I was trying to rearrange things. Oops. I'll get this figured out eventually. This past week and weekend went by super fast. We had a fun Father's Day weekend with family. Papa (my Dad) came over for a visit and then my brother Brian, his wife Angie, and their boys, also came over on Saturday for a BBQ. It was good to see everyone. This year is our first Father's Day without Papa Ben (my grandpa). We all really miss him. We were also able to talk to Grandpa Hansen on Father's Day. It sounds like all is well in UT. We are so thankful for all the fathers in our lives.

Jeremy went salmon fishing in Riggins, ID and got back late Saturday night. He missed out on the Father's Day BBQ on Saturday, but brought home some salmon that we grilled for dinner on Sunday. He was going on and on about how that kind of fishing (endless hours of fishing straight through) is hard work. Sure, babe I believe you. It was really good, though. We all love salmon, especially Cole.

This week Cole is loving the basketball camp that he is at. He comes home pretty worn out, but is having a good time. While he has been at his camp, Bryce and I have been enjoying some time together. Bryce thoroughly enjoys riding his "new" bike (Cole's old bike) up and down the street over and over and to the park. He also picked out a craft at Michael's that he has been working on. He was quite proud of his finished product.





4 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay! Love the blog! And it looks cold up there still. It's 113 degrees here today. Yuck!

Just Only Me said...

Hooray for you! I love your blog colors, welcome to the blogging world!

LaurelMitzel said...

I really enjoyed your blog and the
great music along with it.

The boys looked so cute! Thanks
for mentioning Papa Ben, he is missed:) I had a great time during
my recent visit with you and the boys. The boys were so excited to
go camping with DAD:) I enjoyed
taking them to Kungfu Panda. I also
enjoyed our special time together.

Love, Mom & NANA

Laurel said...

The Salmon looked soooo goood:)
I bet it was hard work!!!!

I was glad to see the boys were
performing. A subject close to
my heart.

Cole looked like he had a great
time at basketball camp.

Bryce looked so cute hugging Cole:)

Thanks for sharing the Love of
the Hansen Family:):):)

Love,
Mom / Na Na