Monday, June 23, 2008

more salmon


Jeremy went to Riggins, ID salmon fishing with Roy this past weekend and came home with more salmon. Cole and Bryce were excited to see he had caught some fish. Bryce was pretty enthusiastic about helping Dad clean and fillet the fish. We grilled some on Sunday and enjoyed all of his so called "hard work".


3 comments:

Just Only Me said...

What delicious looking filets you have there! (glad that there weren't any eyes peering up at you when you went to go take the picture, eww!)
Fun post, keep it up!

Kristi said...

Yummy! I love salmon! I think the only thing "native" you can eat out here are the prickly pear cactuses!

ashley said...

Wow!! those fillets look good. Not that I am a big seafood freak, but I was thinking vicariously through my hubby I guess. His mouth would be watering if he were here. I am loving you blog, thanks for the link. Come check out what I changed so far.