Jeremy had a birthday on February 4th. We love that we have him in our lives. What would we do without Dad? He is the ultimate husband and greatest Dad. I know we all think that about the man in our lives, but really...we think Jeremy is pretty darn cool. Thanks for all you do to keep mama and the boys happy.
Happy b-day...old man.

5 comments:
Cute post! What a good guy!
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Marc is glad to see you are still getting those Sunday naps! We miss you guys!
what is that 7 candles?????? man he's younger than cole. how'd you work that? Happy b-day JeremY!!
Happy Late Birthday Jeremy!!
Jeremy,
Sorry I'm so late is reponding
to this.
You are a GREAT Dad & Husband and
I'm proud you are my Son In-Law!
Happy Birthday, Late to the BEST!!!
(I did remember, I"m just late on
the posting:)
Love,
Laurel
Post a Comment