Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Banana Peels


Cole played basketball this winter. His team was named The Banana Peels. He really enjoyed playing and had a fun time with the other boys on his team. Bryce was there for support at every one of Cole's games.
I've decided Cole needs a new photographer. I'm awful at trying to get any action shots during the games. Oh well.


click on photo grid to enlarge

4 comments:

LaurelMitzel said...

Cole,

You look so awesome! I liked
the name of your team. Who thought
of that:) It looks like you
had fun and learned a lot in the
process. I'm very proud of you!

Love,
Nana

Stinebaugh Family said...

I am enjoying this time with the girls but I am excited for them to be involved in things too. How fun to watch Cole in basketball. looks like he had a good time.

Just Only Me said...

One year Ryanna's soccer team were nearly "The Accountants." Yikes. The Banana Peels looked awfully good! Glad he had a fun season!

ashley said...

way to go banana peels...i love that name!