The day is pretty much over, but today was a good day. Thanks to Jeremy and the boys for all they did for me. Jeremy spoke in church today. I loved it. His mom would have been proud.
Happy Mother's Day to all you moms and future moms. Happy Birthday to my sweet Grandma Mitzel. Most importantly, Happy Mom's day to my mom.
I sure do love these boys.
3 comments:
happy mom's day to you. i enjoyed jeremy's talk, it was very nice. you have a good guy there...or guys.
Wish we could have heard the talk! your boys are growing so tall! You can bring them all down to go fishing and we can go shopping girl!!
Thanks for the nice Mother's Day
wish. I wish I could of heard
Jeremy talk also:) I'm glad you
had a wonderful Mother's Day.
You so deserved it!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment