One of Bryce's favorite things to do lately is feed the ducks at Hordemann's Pond here in Moscow. Currently, there are some ducklings there. The turtles and large gold fish (or whatever they are) that are in the pond every year, eat the bread, too. We've gone through a lot of bread (I think they like my whole grain bread).
A recent conversation while visiting the pond:
Bryce: "Mom, we need to catch those fish."
Me: "We're not going to eat them, so...let's just leave them in the pond."
Bryce: "No, mom...I'm just going to catch them and then I'll release them back in that water."
Obviously, he's been hanging out with his Dad. Here he is below fishing with a piece of rope that was wrapped around his bike. I had the honors of attaching the "bait" (a piece of bread) on to the end of the rope so he could "fish."
4 comments:
What a cute boy, wanting to be just like his dad! I'm sure Jeremy loves that, another fisherman around! :)
how fun. i haven't been there since the ducks have taken up home there. i should take issy. your boys are very sweet and fun!! hope you guys had a great d-day. did you get to see your dad??
Very creative of Bryce!
You are such a great mom to your boys. You are always doing such fun, creative things with them. They grow up too fast. Jen
Post a Comment