Monday, November 23, 2009

Bun in the oven!

We're expecting a baby at the end of May and are very excited! When we told the boys, Cole had a big smile and Bryce pretended to faint. Funny boys. Everyone think girl thoughts for us. Although we'll be happy with a healthy baby.

It snowed in Moscow yesterday and Cole built this snowman (below) by himself.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving. We'll be spending it in UT this year.


I took this pic of the boys before we went out the door yesterday. I told them, "look excited that we're having another baby." This is what I got. I think they're mostly excited about the snow.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay! That's very exciting news! I'll be thinking very pink thoughts for you!

Moscow Monson's said...

Come sit at my house pink is contagious!! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys. Boys are fun - but shopping for girls is fabulous. Keep me posted. Jen

rexburgskinners said...

Yeah! Our family is all cheering with excitment!! How so super fantastic! We are thinking pink for ya. If you need a pit stop on your way to Utah, stop on by! Wow,So happy for your sweet family! We love and miss you guys. Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen said...

Yah! We're crossing our fingers for you to have a little girl! But what ever you have I'm sure it'll be adorable like your two great boys! Congrats!

Idaho Penningtons said...

I have been waiting for an announcement so I knew If it came up anywhere I could say something! YAH!!!!

Stinebaugh Family said...

So excited for you!! Congrats! We will hope pink for you as well!

LaurelMitzel said...

I'm the most excited of all!!!

I have all my clients thinking
Pink:) Most important Healthy
Baby! Power in numbers:)

Great acting Bryce, on the fainting:) Cole WOW what a
good looking snowman! Plus
both of you look so handsome!

Love,
Nana

ashley said...

COngratulations!! I have been wondering if an announcement would be coming soon!! I am so excited for you guys!

Just Only Me said...

Whew! I knew that if I had to hold it in any longer I may have slipped and told your secret!! j/k

I love it! I'm soooooo thrilled for you, what a blessing. Can't wait to hear about everything!