Friday, January 8, 2010

Humanitarian Bowl and New Year's Eve

The dilemma... trying to decide whether or not to drive all the way to UT for a Hansen New Year's Eve party that the boys insisted they be there for. We just made the trip in November.

Last minute...Jeremy looked into getting some Humanitarian Bowl tickets to watch the Vandals play in their first bowl game in forever. It would be on the way down to UT.

There were some cheap tickets available and soooo...we went. What an exciting game! The boys loved it and we're glad we made the trip. I watched the game from a friend's home that recently moved from Moscow to Boise.

The New Year's Eve party was another big hit! Thanks to Jeremy's brother and sister-n-law for hosting it again this year. Fun games, balloons, noise makers, fireworks. It was fun to see Jeremy's family and the roads were clear. Happy 2010. We find out what we're having on Tuesday.


Vandals scoring


After the game


The cousins

The husband


The Hansen crew

The New Year

4 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

Please post when you find out! I wanna know if I can start looking for pink stuff :) That party looks so fun. I love the balloons, I may have to try that next year. Good luck Tuesday! It was great seeing you.

Jennifer said...

I will be thinking girl thoughts for you. Looks like a fun New Year's party. Jen

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent & Erin said...

Hey next time you stop in Boise you should call! We would love to see you guys again.