Thursday, April 1, 2010

Science Fair & Kindergarten Registration


Cole participated in the science fair at his school. Jeremy helped him with an experiment where he planted wheat and bean seeds in different light conditions. I normally help with the display board. Bryce is wanting to participate next year. Maybe the boys can do an experiment together.

On another note, I registered Bryce for Kindergarten today. He is really excited to be going to school with Cole (whom he adores). Not so excited about the shots we have to get before he can start. This week has gone by so fast for us...I'm tired and my belly hurts. Can't wait for the weekend to arrive!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Braxton did a project just like this when he was in elementary school. I guess when your dad is a plant/crop scientist this is a good project to do. Great minds think alike. Jen