SHE IS SO CUTE!!the boys are too of course, but SHE IS ADORABLE!! Hope to get to see you all this summer when we are up in August...maybe even get a hold in?
Kristen I have something that might make feeding time at the pool easier. Do you have a hands free cover? If not I'll drop one by today that you can use.
we will be in moscow this weekend. will you guys be around? i would love to meet baby ella. she is looking so cute and adorable. i bet your boys are loving her!
4 comments:
SHE IS SO CUTE!!the boys are too of course, but SHE IS ADORABLE!! Hope to get to see you all this summer when we are up in August...maybe even get a hold in?
Kristen I have something that might make feeding time at the pool easier. Do you have a hands free cover? If not I'll drop one by today that you can use.
Holly...yes, I got one. :) Thanks!
we will be in moscow this weekend. will you guys be around? i would love to meet baby ella. she is looking so cute and adorable. i bet your boys are loving her!
Post a Comment