Finally some more (maybe too many) pics from spring break. Jeremy, Cole & Bryce went skiing and the boys did great. Bryce wasn't having anything to do with the instructions Jeremy was offering, so he had a ski lesson. Thank you ski instructor lady. You are a lifesaver. We should have tipped you, but we were spending too much money as it was. We couldn't get the boys out of their skis. I had fun tubing and swimming with the boys. They skied, swam, played and then did it all over again the next day. Exhausting, but fun. Ella was a great sport through it all and splashed in the pool for the first time. Her and I spent hours in the lodge together. The water bottle entertained her when nothing else would. Check out Bryce's outfit he wore under his snow gear on St. Patty's day. Awesome. Cole "surfed" and Jeremy pretended he was young again and "surfed" as well. He impressed his wife. Great trip...we had a blast.

2 comments:
Everyone looked like they had
so much fun! Ella has really
grown! Bryce looked awesome in
his green. Cole looked like a
pro on the hillside. Jeremy too:)
Wished I had been there, watching:0
Nana
It looks like a great trip - even with all the snow. Our spring break is next week and I am hoping for green grass and sun:)
Post a Comment