Friday, September 16, 2011

county fair time






The boys earned silver awards for the peppers and winter squash they entered in the fair.  It's always fun to get to enter a few things and eat an elephant ear.  We had fun showing Ella the chickens and bunnies.  Cole & Bryce really want to buy this big fluffy bunny named Kiwi.  She's for sale.  I think we'll pass...although she is pretty cute. 

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Way to go, boys! Your peppers and squash look delicious!

And that bunny is pretty cute! Lily wants us to get some chickens....we'll see.... :)

LaurelMitzel said...

Bryce & Cole Nana is so Proud
of you and your Great Entries.
Awesome Job!!!

I like the Bunnie too! Chickens
can lay eggs I think Bunnies lay
something else you have to clean
up:)

Love,
Nana

Cami said...

I didnt know you guys submitted food in the fair! Way to go! We usually do a few pics, but we were slackers this year and didnt submuit anything! Lame, I know! Good job on the silver awards boys!