Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013...and back to the blog


I'm behind at posting to the blog.  Actually...really, really, really behind.  I realized that this is one of the ways I keep record of our family.  So, I decided to get back to creating quick posts, then will print the posts into a book (a tip I got from a wise friend).  I may do a few catch up posts, but we'll see.  Life has become very full.  Below are a few pics from our Easter weekend. We had such a super fun weekend with Nana visiting (glad she made the drive to see us) and spending time with Uncle Brian, Aunt Angie and cousins.  We watched my little nephew Bradin play soccer, too.  Those pics are on my phone (for another post). 

Ella was pretty excited about the egg hunt at first, but when it came time to pick up eggs, she just clung to her mama.  Bryce, however had strategy and planned out his entire run to gather eggs.  Cole watched Ella and Bryce, then stood there and took photos of himself and golden eggs.  This is what happens when you're too old for egg hunts, I guess.  I didn't find his pics until now.  Made me laugh. 
 
Our Easter Sunday was enjoyable with church, family and even warm weather. So very thankful for all of our many blessings.










2 comments:

LaurelMitzel said...

Easter was such a fun weekend!
I loved seeing all the kids:)

All your pictures are Great,
except the one of me:)

Love,

Nana

ashley said...

hey kristin!! so good to see you and your family again on your blog!! happy spring!! can't wait to hear the rest of all your news! loves.