Friday, March 14, 2014

Bryce turns 9



Bryce turned 9 December 28th, 2013.  This is a bleated birthday post.  We typically celebrate his birthday a few times.  I guess to make up for the fact that it blends with Christmas and we're always so busy that time of year.  This year he had a birthday party/late night with some friends.  They ate pizza, watched a movie and then went outside and had a snowball fight...in the dark and in the cold.  Wow did they looooove that.  I will never forget those boys and that snowball fight!  We also celebrated with family and then again on his real birthday, when we're typically on the road to UT to see family every year.
What I love about Bryce, the pics below kind of explain.  He loves to photo bomb.  He also really enjoys making a weird face in photos when I'm trying to get a nice picture of all three of the kids.  But mostly, he's a hard worker and will stick with something until it's done.  He's an awesome helper with his younger sister and would do anything for his older brother.  He's his own person and don't try to boss him around.  He's opinionated but also very kind.  I also really enjoy his sense of humor.  He makes me laugh all the time.  Happy late birthday Bryce.  We love you. 






1 comment:

ashley said...

that's so funny about photo bombing...emma is the same way!! what is it about that??