Being on the raft was probably the highlight of the trip for Cole & Bryce. They loved going over the "big waves" and getting splashed. We went with a very experienced rafter, which made us all feel comfortable and safe. Jeremy even picked up some rowing skills on the trip. As for me...when it was my turn, I almost crashed us into a big boulder and lasted only a few minutes rowing. It is actually a lot harder than it looks. We all really enjoyed our weekend and hope to do it again.
All the kids waiting patiently to get on the raft.

Cole in the raft.

Bryce loved floating in the "yellow donut."

The raft was entertaining on and off the river.
Eating some watermelon.
The kids found a frog by our camp site and then let it go in the river.

Cole & Meridian floating in the tube behind the raft.

Enjoying some yummy food.
The Hansen boys deciding to hug each other.
Roasting marshmallows by the campfire.
4 comments:
What a fun time! I'm so proud of you for taking so many cute pictures.Sorry about your BROKEN finger, hope it gets better soon! Love the pictures, can't wait to see them scrapbooked with your darling paper.
What a fun trip! I'm really looking forward to fall and winter here. That's when we get to do outdoor stuff. It's just too miserable outside during the summer.
You broke your finger? Ouch! How did that happen?
Hi Kristin-- Cameron mentioned that you guys had a blog. Cute pics. And, it looks like you had a good time camping/rafting. We've been camping twice this summer, and I think I'm all camped out.
Kari
What a fun trip! Love the smells of camping...the pine trees, the food being cooked outdoors, even the smoke of the campfire. Hope your finger is healing well. So glad Ang has a great friend like you!!
Post a Comment