Jeremy took the boys out turkey hunting today and they came home with a headless turkey (I'll spare you the details that I got). This year we'll feast upon both wild and domestic turkey.
AWESOME!! thanks for sparing the details..i had a hard enough time digging out the neck and gibblets...YUCKO...i finally had Ned come in and do it for me!!
Sweet! You're going to get creative with all the Turkey dishes you're going to be making for the next few months. What a great experience for your boys!
6 comments:
AWESOME!! thanks for sparing the details..i had a hard enough time digging out the neck and gibblets...YUCKO...i finally had Ned come in and do it for me!!
Wow! Did you have to clean it??? I'd have a really hard time doing that.
No way did I clean it...I just took the picture. :) I agree...YUCKO!
Jeremy plucked feathers and cleaned it.
Jeremy and the boys looked
so cute! I'll bet they had
an exciting time. Great Picture!
I wouldn't clean it eaither:)
Love,
Mom
Sweet! You're going to get creative with all the Turkey dishes you're going to be making for the next few months. What a great experience for your boys!
Post a Comment