Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween 2008


So I'm behind at posting pics from Halloween. It was an eventful fall occasion for us all. Cole and Bryce were both Vandal football players this year (after changing their minds a few times and finally deciding 2 days before Halloween). Bryce wanted Jeremy and I to dress up as Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Cole had a "fall" party at school the week of Halloween and then both boys attended another Halloween party that some ladies in our ward hosted. On Halloween evening, we had one spooky meal at home and then we took the boys out for some trick-or-treating fun.

Cole's party at school

Playing some games


Got Milk?


Who's the Hippie?


Opening a Halloween package from Nana


Sparkling juice with the spooky dinner

(notice Bryce's Dracula teeth...he so loved wearing these)




We ran into Baby Yoda while trick-or-treating and

Cole got to collect some candy with his friend Jordan.

Cole let us know that his favorite part of our Halloween

night was stopping to make some apple cider.

4 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

cute pictures - You need to make them bigger I am getting to old to see anything so small

Just Only Me said...

Tanner and Carter should have double=baby-yoda'd it up! Fun pictures, Cole said that it was fun trick-or-treating and told me all about it. Love your blog look, by the way!

ashley said...

Fun fun...sounds like your halloween was great. Did you make a fun scarey dinner for your family? What a motivate mother. I always intend to do that, but Halloween evening always turns out to be sooo crazy, since I am often finishing up costumes I procrastinated making.

LaurelMitzel said...

I looks like everyone had
a great time. I'll look
forward to seeing the pictures
when I come over.

Love,
Nana