We had fun at the fair this weekend. Papa came for a visit to watch Cole's football game and the boys had fun going on a few rides with their cousins. Cole and Bryce were proud of their "big ribbon" they got for their carrots. They also got quite a few blue ribbons for the other veggies they entered.
We were all happy that Jeremy made it back home safely from his hunting trip. Even though he was sore from hiking all week, he ran a 5K with me Saturday morning. What a nice husband.
cousin Bradin
4 comments:
Holy cow! I saw those carrots! Congrats on getting a big ribbon!
ha ha ha! :)
I need you guys to move back to Utah and plant me a garden. The vegetables look great. Jen
That's right! I remember saying that you were going to run your 5K. Way to go!! And are you eating breakfast these days? It is National Breakfast Month is it not? :) I miss you!!
Cole & Bryce look so proud:)
Bradin looks just like his daddy!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment