Conference weekend always seems to go well, doesn't it? Cole had a few days off from school. We played with friends, made a quick trip to Spokane, enjoyed cinnamon rolls, went to the Vandal game and watched Conference. The message below is from a previous General Conference. The pic above is the results of our hard work in the kitchen (over the course of a few weekends). Jeremy helps with the canning...in fact he generally takes the lead.
4 comments:
Awesome canning! Doesn't it give you such satisfaction seeing all those jars lined up? Maybe it's just me and my need for order in life. :)
WOW! You guys are so domestic. I wish that I knew how to do cannery stuff!
Have you gotten that little piece of paper with your name all cool on it? I want to see a post on your MASTER'S DEGREE!!!!! :)
now that is a lot of cans. very impressive
Kristin,
The Fruit looks GREAT!
I'm with Angie, how about
posting that MASTER'S DEGREE !!!!!
I'd love to see it:)
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment