Last week we had warm, sunny weather. The boys asked to have a water gun fight on the trampoline (it was only about 72 degrees). "Sure," I said. We planted flowers, pulled weeds, made smores...ahh it was nice. This week it has been cool, breezy and I had to cover my flowers last night. Actually Jeremy did. We should know this Moscow weather by now.
My belly is getting bigger by the minute. I have a feeling this baby girl will be plump and happy. I am quite uncomfortable but very much looking forward to having a baby in our home. We're all anticipating her arrival. The name? We don't know for sure.
2 comments:
Hey! You're almost there. I can't wait to meet her. I've heard a few names recently that seemed cute. Colette, Luisa, Charolette, Belle, Rose, Evelyn. can't wait to hear the announcement. good luck!!
I keep checking every day to see if you have had the baby yet. Looks like you have had tons of fun outdoors - We have had nothing but rain, rain, and more rain here.
Post a Comment