Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Our Internet was down for a couple of days...I do not like Verizon. I tried calling so many times only to speak to their automated customer service menu over and over and over. Finally, I was able to speak to someone who could help.

With all of that, I missed posting about Mother's day so am doing it now.
Hope all you ladies I know enjoyed your day. As always, I talked to my mom and Jeremy to his. The boys gave me my favorite geraniums from the WSU plant sale. We ate salmon and shrimp kabobs, took a little nap, and went for a walk in the sun. Jeremy and the boys showed me how they taught our dog, Dakota, to fetch (she is 5). It was a good day.

A friend of mine gave me a little card with this on it:
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."
-Lin Yutang

I love being a mom to these boys and baby in my belly.



Photo by Bryce
I told him to get close to my belly...he cut off my face...perfect! It's puffy anyway.


4 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

that is priceless! Good luck with things. You will do great with 3! You are amazing!

Tiffany said...

Oh your belly is so cute!!

Jennifer said...

Cute belly shot:) I can't believe you are due so soon. Girls are fun - your boys will adore her.

LaurelMitzel said...

Baby looks perfect! The mom
looks perfect puffy face and all!

Bryce great shot you will be a
GREAT Big Brother.

Looking forward to seeing you all
SOON!

Love,
Mom