These past few weeks have flown by. We spent last weekend near and in the Clearwater River. Cole finished up playing baseball with the Mavericks. They were so excited to win their last game, after losing quite a few. Cole really enjoyed playing. The weather was warm...actually really really warm. The boys loved staying in a hotel on the river, where they swam in the hotel pool along with spending some time in the river. Ella was a trooper. Her first little trip away from home.
Maybe things will slow down a bit...but there always seems to be something. Our Jeep was hurt last week (the night before we were to leave for our weekend trip). My fault. I was driving alone...not talking on my cell phone...in fact I was stopped at a stop light. Sad news. We had to drive our little corolla (that I've had since college). We were laughing at ourselves...trying to fit everything, stay cool and keep the sun out of Ella's eyes. I think the whole experience bonded us as a family.
Jeremy's parents are coming for a visit this weekend. We're excited to see them. And guess who's already 2 months old today?
2 comments:
She's so cute! And those pictures really make me miss the north.
It looks like it was a fun weekend.
Especially when the boys won their
last game! I was very excited for them. Looks like the River was fun
also. Glad to see the boys with
Life Jackets on:) Of course Ella
looked like she was having fun also!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment