Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fall Update

 
Both Cole and Bryce played soccer this fall and both had great seasons.  I need to post some pics of them in action.  I sure do love watching them play.  When I gave Ella the choice to play soccer or take dance this fall... she chose dance.  I think she's been to waaaaay too many of the boy's soccer games and wanted to try something different.  She may play soccer in the future.  Who knows. 
 
Cole has been taking piano for a few years now and Bryce just started this fall.  They recently had a recital and I loved listening to them play.  So proud of those two boys for balancing school and sports and other activities.  Jeremy is also back in school, but still working his full time job.  We're proud of him for going back to school after all these years to work on his PhD. Go Daddy. 
 
 


1 comment:

LaurelMitzel said...

The boys look SO COOL !
Grandma Lily would be proud
of them both.

Now she would Really be proud
of Ella since Grandma Lily loved
to dance and teach dance.

Love,
Nana