Happy Birthday to Grandma Hansen! Today is her b-day. We sent her a new pair of Crocs...her new all time favorite shoes. We hope we can visit everyone in Utah soon.
Today a group of ladies and their children we know went on a hike at Kamiak Butte County Park, which is close to Moscow but actually in Washington. Bryce and I went along while Cole was at basketball camp. Bryce was a trooper on the 3.5 mile hike I drug him on...although I did give him a piggy back for most of that. It was a workout. We saw great views of the Palouse rolling hills. There was some whining involved but overall we had a good time and Bryce had a lot of fun playing on the playground area after the hike. He did not want to leave when it was time to go home. Of course I forgot my camera but I'm sure our family will make it back soon and I can get some pics then.
A couple of weeks ago the boys were part of a Mini Broadway Musical Review that some very gracious and devoted gals from the ward put together. They did an amazing job. It was a week long fun summer camp with a show at the end of the week. Cole wasn't quite sure if he wanted to be a part of it at first, but ended up having a great time. Both boys enjoyed being a part of it. Here are a couple of pics from the show.
Today a group of ladies and their children we know went on a hike at Kamiak Butte County Park, which is close to Moscow but actually in Washington. Bryce and I went along while Cole was at basketball camp. Bryce was a trooper on the 3.5 mile hike I drug him on...although I did give him a piggy back for most of that. It was a workout. We saw great views of the Palouse rolling hills. There was some whining involved but overall we had a good time and Bryce had a lot of fun playing on the playground area after the hike. He did not want to leave when it was time to go home. Of course I forgot my camera but I'm sure our family will make it back soon and I can get some pics then.
A couple of weeks ago the boys were part of a Mini Broadway Musical Review that some very gracious and devoted gals from the ward put together. They did an amazing job. It was a week long fun summer camp with a show at the end of the week. Cole wasn't quite sure if he wanted to be a part of it at first, but ended up having a great time. Both boys enjoyed being a part of it. Here are a couple of pics from the show.
Bryce with the preschool group performing the
song Little White Duck. He was a red snake.
Cole in A Spoonful of Sugar from Mary Poppins.
3 comments:
That's so great, you got pictures of both of my kids that were in the production too! (Ryanna and Cole in Spoonful and the other two in the Duckie Song)
Your blog has a great start to it, it's going to be fun watching the updates.
Wow! So who were the ambitious ladies who headed up that undertaking??? I'm impressed! Just the thought of putting something like that together makes me very, very tired! :)
Ya, I think they were exhausted by the end of the week. :) It was Ashley Stratton, Brooke Brockbank and Kendra Pickard who organized it all and then there were several other people that helped with the music, costumes, programs, dancing, etc.
Post a Comment