We started off last weekend by attending our ward camp out at Elk River. We had a good time eating, visiting with friends, sitting around the campfire and of course, fishing. Bryce wanted to fish almost the entire time (he, along with Cole, inherited his Dad's fishing genes). We then drove up to Heyburn State Park and joined Brian and his family for some more outdoor adventures. After church on Sunday we all took a long nap. We enjoyed a fun weekend of camping.
and kayaks with everyone.
The boys were proud of the trophy
we won for our dutch oven chicken.
we won for our dutch oven chicken.
All the kids got to make little lanterns
out of tin cans and candles.
The kid campers singing a primary pioneer
song during the evening program.
Bryce showing the fish he caught.
Cole's catch.
Cole fishing with his bud Jaxon.
Cousin Bradin at Heyburn State Park.
More cousins at Heyburn.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time.
The boys all look so cute.
I miss all of you:)
Love,
NaNa/Mom
How fun! I miss you guys, proud of you for blogging such awesome pictures! Love the green theme goin' on too, looks great!! Sounds like you guys had a total blast.
Love the new blog look! I'm a sucker for green and black...
I love your new look!! You are really getting fancy shmancy!! We love Heyburn for camping too.
Post a Comment