Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I just spent 10 min stocking you and your family on your blog! I love your Oregon Coast pics! It makes me want to go back there so bad now! (thanks a lot!) :) Mike and I went on our honeymoon there! We went back with the girls a few years ago, and that lighthouse had a bunch of flies in it then too! Weird! ha ha! Cute family and cute blog!
3 comments:
Such a cute picture!
Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I just spent 10 min stocking you and your family on your blog! I love your Oregon Coast pics! It makes me want to go back there so bad now! (thanks a lot!) :) Mike and I went on our honeymoon there! We went back with the girls a few years ago, and that lighthouse had a bunch of flies in it then too! Weird! ha ha! Cute family and cute blog!
Cole and Ella both are getting
so Big! Love those dancing feet:)
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment